tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kumar Singh Rathour, Raj \(Vedam\)" <rrath...@afsindia.com>
Subject TOMCAT 4 to 5 migration
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:30:27 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to migrate from TOMCAT 4 to 5 after installation my existing web app is not working.
my web-app is using some Taglibs and servlets.

The default page is coming on the browser but after that page we r using taglib. this page
giving   HTTP 500 error Internal Server error. I am clueless................ Kindly give some
clue.

thanx & regards
RKS Rathour