tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Acácio Furtado Costa <Acac...@magnesita.com.br>
Subject Resticting Access via a Request Filter
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:40:30 GMT
HI all,

            I have only one TomCat Application Server and I need to offer some Applications
to the Internet and deny to others. I look for some Valves and found a "RemoteAddrValve",
but looking in the documentation, it is Setup in the SERVER.XML and it is valid for all host
and all applications.

Is it possible to have the same option but only for one application ?

Example:

APP1 it is offer for all world by Internet - allow to everybody

APP2 it is offer only for 192.168.1.2, 192.168.2.3, etc

Thanks

Acacio Furtado Costa
Pesquisa e Tecnologia

GIA - Magnesita S/A