tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allen Williams" <...@csunv.com>
Subject RE: Apache-Tomcat: File Not Found instead of Tomcat
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:21:20 GMT
QM,

Thanks for the help.  I thought I kinda answered the Apache question by
saying it served up the Apache index page in the /var/www directory.  Should
I try something else?

As for Tomcat, when I try http://localhost:8009, it doesn't work, but should
I be able to use the browser through the Coyote connector?  I gave it a
shot, but wasn't sure if it was relevant.  Port 8009 is what I have
configured to use between Apache and Tomcat via mod_jk2.