tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ellis, Greg" <>
Subject Fileupload - Stream terminated unexpectedly
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:09:05 GMT
I've seen this issue mentioned before after searching the archive and using
google, but I am unclear if there was any possible solutions. I have a web
app that uses the package 'org.apache.commons.upload' to upload a file to
the server. It is running on IIS 6 with isapi_redirector2.dll.
The issue is that some users get a "Stream terminated unexpectedly" error
when they try to upload a file.
If I use port 8080 users have no problems.
Is there any possible workaround without going back to the older redirector
or using Tomcat standalone?
Greg Ellis

The information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual
or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
 If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by email (,
and destroy the original message.  Thank you.