tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1.30 not shutting down correctly
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:49:52 GMT

Hi,
First question: does shutdown work on Tomcat standalone?  The message
seems to indicate 8080 goes down fine, but 8009 doesn't.

Second question: do you webapps (or libraries used by them) spawn
non-daemon threads that they don't interrupt/shutdown on webapp
shutdown?

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

Talgentra.