tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: which one is a stable version of tomcat
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:14:35 GMT

Hi,
The latest stable versions of each branch are listed on the Tomcat home
page.  Right now these are 4.1.31 for Tomcat 4.1 and 5.0.28 for Tomcat
5.0.

Tomcat is stable out of the box even if you don't customize server.xml.
Chances are your server stops responding for other reasons.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com