tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Classloader / oracle JDBC
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:03:09 GMT

>Both ojdbc14.jar and orai18n.jar are in commons/lib/

Assuming you mean common/lib, that should be fine.

>It work's fine from a command-line tool.

Is the runtime classpath for the command-line tool that works the same
as the runtime classpath within tomcat?

>Can you point me to some specific howtos?

Dude (or Gal), Google ;)  Here are a few that seem relevant:

There are many others that also look promising.  Hopefully the above
will be helpful.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message