tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Classloader / oracle JDBC
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:03:09 GMT

Hi,

>Both ojdbc14.jar and orai18n.jar are in commons/lib/

Assuming you mean common/lib, that should be fine.

>It work's fine from a command-line tool.

Is the runtime classpath for the command-line tool that works the same
as the runtime classpath within tomcat?

>Can you point me to some specific howtos?

Dude (or Gal), Google ;)  Here are a few that seem relevant:

http://www.utexas.edu/its/unix/reference/oracledocs/v92/B10501_01/java.9
20/a96657/jspnls.htm

http://www.doc.gold.ac.uk/oracle/doc/java.817/a83726/jspnls3.htm

http://radio.weblogs.com/0118231/stories/2003/08/08/installingTheBc4jToy
StoreOnApacheTomcat4124.html

http://www.exzilla.net/node/view/9?PHPSESSID=c923a9f76ddb761f003df7bd8de
a2f5c#_NLS

There are many others that also look promising.  Hopefully the above
will be helpful.

Yoav