tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Unable to verify
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:00:44 GMT

Hi,
The MD5 file you can download from another mirror if you're concerned
that it was messed up along with the distro.

As for not finding my key (I signed these distros) -- let me check up on
that and make sure my key is up on the pgpkeys.mit.edu server, and get
back to you.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com