tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Catalina.out errors
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:53:45 GMT

Hi,
On the contrary, it's all enabled by default.  And for Tomcat 5.0.x and
previous, it's pretty tough to disable error messages, as they are
output even if the debug attribute is set to zero on the server.xml
components.  Is there a log4j or JDK logging configuration file in your
Tomcat server classpath?

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com