tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: versions 2.3 and 2.4 of web.xml
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:43:12 GMT

Hi,
I didn't follow the thread on include-prelude (not my cup of tea).  If
you can post a web.xml (or better yet, a simple WAR containing this
web.xml) that is invalid according to its own declared DTD and yet
Tomcat doesn't complain, that'd be great.  I don't have time to look at
this now, there are more important issues around, but maybe
eventually... ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

The