tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.3-alpha Released
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:37:34 GMT

Hi,
Looking at the left-overs from my 5.5.3 build directory, it could be
that I had a misconfigured build that resulted in the tomcat5.exe and
tomcat5w.exe missing from the .zip.  I'll have to double-check, but it
could be that what I said below is wrong in practice (though still
correct in spirit).  So I guess hold on for 5.5.4 is the message anyhow
;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

intended