tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Derek Clarkson <Derek.Clark...@lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject Tomcat just STOPS
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 04:21:16 GMT

Hi all,
	Tricky bug. We've been all over our system and cannot figure out
what is going on. The tomcats (we have 2 tomcat 4.1.24's behind an apache
server, just stop reponding after a couple of days. Restart them and
everything is fine. Then some undefinied period later, one or both will just
stop ahain. It can be as little as an hour or as a long as a week. But they
will not stay up reliably.

No errors are produced in the logs and there are no messages indicating
anything is wrong.

Has anyone encountered this ?

Regards,
Derek Clarkson
Global Applications
Lonely Planet Publications
ph: (03) 8379-8000 x8041
"It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature!"

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.