tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Configuration Management, JSP Recompiles, War Files
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:28:27 GMT
your suggestion is precisely what we do here, but it still leads to 5 minutes downtime (web
server "nice maintenance page", removing old war, unpacking new war takes time).

do any application servers support "hot deploying" if that is correct term, i.e user requests
are served by the older webapp until the new webapp is ready?

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474