tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: error while starting Tomcat5 service
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:05:01 GMT
I thought you had to have Tomcat 5.5 with JDK 5.0. If you are using Tomcat 5.0 there is a compatibility
download that should be installed.

If that is not your problem, try uninstalling the service and use the tomcat/bin/service.bat
install method.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software