tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Faisal Abdullah <apairu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance issue
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:26:50 GMT
> So what's your complaint?  That it's GC'ing too much?
I don't know if its GCing too much or not. I haven't any idea what the ideal
GC should be like. But thanks for your comments on that.

>That it's not
> handling enough concurrent clients?  Those connection reset messages
> that were in your log?  Do you have defined performance goals are you
> simply trying to make it "not sluggish" ?

Those connection resets - I don' t know if they're normal or not.
Should I be worried about it?
I guess I'm trying to find the *reason* why this performance issue exists.
Once I'm able to identify it, hopefully i'll be able to do something about it.

Regards,
Faisal