tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Bathje <...@ntsource.com>
Subject [OT] Re: Form based login & german umlaut
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:17:46 GMT
Replying to an unrelated message, even with a different subject, may not
be the best idea either.

People using a threaded mail reader will most likely see your message
threaded under the topic you replied to instead of as a new thread. If
somebody is ignoring the thread you replied to, this will wind up making
your message get ignored as well.

It is best to add the tomcat user list to your address book and start a
new message using that when you have a new topic.

Matt