tomcat-users mailing list archives

From A Leg <hale_in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: which Linux Platform is best for Tomcat?
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:06:39 GMT
Hi

I use fedora 2, and I have no problem with java, nor tomcat.
But tomcat deliver with fedora is an old one. You would have to download
some up to date release.
I have also some mandrake and it works good.

Best regards

Andre

Dale, Matt wrote:

>If you go with core 2 you'll need to upgrade to a later kernel as there was problems running
java on the shipped kernel. Core 3 should be out soon but that'll no doubt introduce it's
own problems. Might be worth a shot though.

the company. This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for
the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this E-mail in
error and that any use or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail
in error please notify the beCogent postmaster at postmaster@becogent.com
>Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the individual sender and
not beCogent Ltd. You must take full responsibility for virus checking this email and any
attachments.
>Please note that the content of this email or any of its attachments may contain data
that falls within the scope of the Data Protection Acts and that you must ensure that any
handling or processing of such data by you is fully compliant with the terms and provisions
of the Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998.