tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: [Somewhat OT] Content vs. Programming
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:58:21 GMT
You must be saying that you are using an instance of Tomcat and that
your "content providers" are putting pages into your application in that
instance.  If so, since you are only in development, why don't you forgo
the war file and just bounce your application with manager to catch the
differences?

Michael McGrady