tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Mennini <>
Subject Re: Unable to find a javac compiler error
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:55:21 GMT
Harald Henkel wrote:

>Well, did you start tomcat from a console (DOS command line) which was
>open already before the installation of Tomcat and or Java ?
No. After the install I rebooted (under windoze it's the best way to
ensure that all is set up)

>BTW, you are sending mails to the mailing list with a request for reply
>(Return Receipt).
>This is somewhat annoying, because you have to click that dumb message
>away. I at least wouldn't send such a reply to newgroup postings.
Yes, you're right and my apologizes for this.

Anyway, I didn't mind it too much (but I'll do in the future) because
usually mailing lists are set up to filter reply requests. I set it on
by mistake but, if I would get from this list some valid email address
to spam, it could be a good way to do it.

Registered Linux User #24583

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message