tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Tomcat -> Apache with JK2: mapping urls...
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:32:25 GMT
Douglas WF Acheson has said late last year:

> # Define the Manager proxy that comes with Tomcat
> [uri:/tomcat/manager/*]
> context=/manager
> info=Manager prefix mapping
>
> But, after frustrating attempts I cannot seem to get it correct.  I have
> search the mail archives and a few people have asked similar questions, but I
> have not see any replies.  Hope someone can help me ...

I'm trying to do the same thing. I want Apache/JK2 to trap a specific URI
(tomcat/manager/* in this example), but to map it to something else (eg.
"manager") before it sends the request on to Tomcat through the JK
connection.

The context parameter shown above in workers2.properties does not do this, in
fact, who knows what it does. I agree with Doug that the JK2 docs are
abysmal.

Anyone figured out a way to do such URI mapping using JK2?  Is it even
possible?

Thanks!

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com