tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Þór Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject Re: AS/400 DB2
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:54:56 GMT
hi,

To continue with what Chris Egolf said, in my experience, you must get this driver from the
exact distribution of the AS400 / ISeries
machine, because it will not work if they are not of the same version as the database.
There are other drivers available such as the Datadirect ones, and I think Merant/DataDirect
should be able to answer this question via
customer support. Keep in mind, that the DB2 for ISeries and As400 is quite different from
the DB2 for windows/unix (sometimes showing very
different behaviour).
hope it helps,

  -reynir@hugsmidjan.is