tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat oracle jdbc pooling
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:15:38 GMT
I'll go on a limb here.  I just started actually reading the fantastic
docs on JDBC.  Been using databases essentially by example for a couple
years now.  It looks like you're replacing the DBCP datasource with the
Oracle pooling datasource.  In that case you should take a look at the
setters for the OracleDataSourceFactory to see what parameters are
available.

--David