tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bj <bjk...@free.fr>
Subject tomcat oracle jdbc pooling
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:15:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm using tomcat jdbc connection pooling through dbcp datasourceFactory
and it works well.
Now, I want to use oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory to
instanciate oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource.

It seems to work, but I'm wondering is there's some specific parameters
to add ?
I also want to manage MaxStatements and ExplicitCachingEnabled
parameters in the Tomcat server XML but it doesn't work with these
parameter names. Does someone know how to do this ?

I would like my java code to only use standard jdbc classes and to have
the benefit of Oracle jdbc statement pooling. Is there a way to do this ?

best regards,

Bj