tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Fowler <tomcat-u...@mlfowler.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Question - HELP
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:04:39 GMT
Daniel,

I think the same goes for you. You are attacking the generosity and
kindness of the people on this list, and I think I speak for most of the
list when I say that you have crossed a line. Please make your future
posts constructive and refrain from flaming us.

-Mike Fowler
"I could be a genius if I just put my mind to it, and I,
I could do anything, if only I could get 'round to it"