tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joern Westermann <>
Subject mod_jk[2]: How to show current connections?
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:25:38 GMT
I just set up an Apache webserver with mod_jk2 2.0.4 and two Tomcats in
a load balanced setup. Everything works fine, but: I need a statistic
about the current sessions from the Apache to the Tomcats for debugging
I think that mod_jk2 holds all the session data because there's a
difference between "disabling" and "gracefully terminating" session
where "graceful" keeps all current sessions.
I checked the /jkstatus output of the scoreboard but it doesn't make any
sense to me.

Any hints?
Many thanks in advance!

To unsubscribe, e-mail: