tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Lee" <DL...@irf.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat5.5.3 serious problems!
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:56:19 GMT
I will take a look at this one, BTW, I just uploaded my test war file in
response to Remy's comments.

Thanks

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Souther [mailto:bsouther@fwdco.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 5:06 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat5.5.3 serious problems!

Check out the directions for the manager app.
There is a specific syntax for war files.

The syntax is explained in detail here:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/net/JarURLConnection.html

Here's a simple example for a war files named myapp.war on a local unix
box (Note the exclamation point and ending slash):

jar:file:/path/to/myapp.war!/