tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: AW: Mod JK2 Mapping and SSL
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:53:49 GMT
You can do this, but you will have to change your config. Create a new
<Service> in server.xml that has the same <Host> definition as your current
one. Your new service will have a new <Connector> listening on a different
port(i.e. 8010) This new Host will have the <Context> that your SSL
connections should run.

Next remove the URI mapping from workers2.properties for this domain. Add
another worker in jk2.properties using the new port of your new
<Service>(8010).

Now change your VH below to

 <VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:80>
 	ServerName www
         <Location "/*.jsp">
          JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
      </Location>
 </VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:443>
 	ServerName www
         <Location "/*.jsp">
          JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8010
      </Location>
</VirtualHost>

Note there is a bug that prevents ServerAlias from working for jk2(you used
it below).

Charlie