tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Todor Todorov" <>
Subject cookies problem with Tomcat 4.1.30
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:42:22 GMT
Hello there,
We experienced strange behavior with Tomcat under heavy load.
Fairly simple JSP generates a page based on a persistent cookie,
unfortunately the browser receives someone else page.
For example, browser B1 sends request with cookie C1, but receives page
based on cookie C2.
Anyone with similar experience? Is it possible that Tomcat did not
initialize reused objects like Request or tag? What else is shared between
Unfortunately it's not reproducible even when we create artificial load, so
we could only guess for possible reasons.
Thanks in advance,

View raw message