tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <>
Subject Re: JDBCRealm
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:42:28 GMT
On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 07:05:58PM +0200, Roland Carlsson wrote:
: In the memoryRealm I can define groups with a set of roles so that I don't
: have to give every user the same set over and over again. Is this possible
: so solve with the built-in JDBCRealm?

I can't say for certain, but I see no notion of a "group" column/setup
in the JDBCRealm docs... so likely not.

: Is it possible to use the Admin-tool to administer a JDBCRealm?

I don't use the admin app, so I can't answer this.  Why not try it?

btw, please post a *new* message when writing to the list.  Replying to
an old (unrelated) message confuses thread-aware mailers, which makes
your question harder to find (and thus answer).

software  --
tech news --

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: