tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject Re: TOMCAT 4 to 5 migration
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:39:55 GMT
Have you looked at your log files?
Is there a message with that server 500 error?
You may need to disable "Friendly Error Messages" in MSIE to see them.

Without more information, it will be difficult for anyone to help you.

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 05:30, Kumar Singh Rathour, Raj (Vedam) wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to migrate from TOMCAT 4 to 5 after installation my existing web app is not
working. my web-app is using some Taglibs and servlets.

> The default page is coming on the browser but after that page we r using taglib. this
page giving   HTTP 500 error Internal Server error. I am clueless................ Kindly give
some clue.