tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard Slominski <bernhard.slomin...@zooplus.com>
Subject Forum instead of mailist!!
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:13:46 GMT
These autoreply is really annoying, but it can easily happen if you forget
to unsubscribe, before leaving on holiday
That's why I vote for a forum instead of a mailist!
Does anyone agree?

Cheers

Bernhard

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: tester@asconsultancy.com [mailto:tester@asconsultancy.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Oktober 2004 16:59
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: AutoReply: Tomcat 4 as an NT Service

Hello "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>,

This refers to your mail with subject as "Tomcat 4 as an NT Service".
Thank you for sending your CV and registering with A.S. Consultancy
Services.

Our team will review your CV and match it against current requirements. If
your profile matches with any ongoing opening, we will contact you by
telephone / email.

We recommend that you update your profile and send us an updated CV whenever
your contact details or your career path changes, so that your record is
up-to-date with us.

Please be assured that your CV will remain confidential with us and we will
submit your profile to our clients only after due consultation with you.

In case you require any further information please do contact us.
with warm regards,

Staffing Team
A.S. Consultancy Services
#1205, 2nd Main, 2nd Cross, Vijayanagar, Bangalore - 560040, India
Tele - 91 80 2310 9012, Telefax - 91 80 2330 5364, Email -
info@asconsultancy.com