tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Vanspall" <st...@crmsoftware.com.au>
Subject pointing subdomains to different web applications??
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:06:02 GMT
Hi there,

still looking through various news groups for the answer, but figured this was the best place.

I have a number fo domains and subdomains on my system. They are set up properly on the server
to be house in different information bays.

What I want to know is, how do I configured tomcat to recognise say.. containers.mydomain.com
and point it to a different web application to the one that www.mydomain.com points to?

Is this even possible in tomcat?

If it is, I would imagine it's a pretty simple answer, so hopefully someone there can help
me out.

Thanks in advance

Steve