tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Hunt" <robert-h...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Reducing network traffic for rollover images
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 22:32:31 GMT
Frank,

Thanks for the code snippet.  However, I'm having a bit of trouble mapping
your jscript to
the CSS that currently creates the rollover/hover  effect:

    a.glink:hover {   background-image:
url("../images/glblnav_selected.gif");   }

I've tried several permutations for the anchor that has the effect

   <a ... onmouseover="this.style.backgroundImage = img1">

   <a ... onmouseover="this.style.backgroundImage.src = img1.src">

and on and on and none work -- no js exceptions are triggered, but there's
no effect.