tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andoni <andonil...@eurokom.ie>
Subject Fw: Realm for Admin tool?
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:52:07 GMT
Hello,

I have just changed over from Tocmat 4.0.4 to Tomcat 4.1.24 and now I want to get the Admin
tool working.

The error message I am getting is "No Realm has been configured to authenticate against" but
there is no Realm in my Windows version of Admin tool either and it seems to work fine!

The manager tool does not work either. I had them working at one stage but then while configuring
Apache and copying things from the old server I broke it somehow. Can somebody please give
me a hint as to what change that I made may have broken this?

Thanks,

Andoni.