tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <w...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Can Tomcat be configured to be an FTP Server?
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:52:26 GMT
Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I've had a good look through the archives and couldn't
find anything of relevance.

Is it possible to configure Tomcat as an FTP Server?
Since I need to run both a WebServer and an FTP Server I was hoping to host them both from
the one JVM.

It looks like it might be possible to configure a Connector to accept FTP connections, but
I'm not sure, and I'd hate to reinvent the wheel if someone had already been down this path.

thanks in advance,

William