tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Kirk" <tomcat-u...@web-startup.co.uk>
Subject RE: Servlet gateway to legacy cgi application
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:22:57 GMT
I'm not personally aware of anything already built in to TC that
specifically handles request, although having said that I haven't really
ever had the need for it.
However I think that the standard features of TC will probably make this
quite straightforward to do.
Have you written Java and/or Servlets before, and how much do you know
already about servlets with respect to:
Filters
authentication
request forwarding