tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Ruediger <christian.ruedi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploy simple HTTP doPost servlet to tomcat 5.0.28
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:36:57 GMT
Ok,

The structure has been ok already. I just missed to write the WEB-INF
dir in my mail.
I corrected my web.xml file in that way:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<web-app version="2.4" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
xmlns:xsi="http://
www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/
j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd">

<display-name>Testservlet</display-name>
... the rest is, as it was

I restarted Tomcat and tried again:
http://localhost:8080/XML_RPC_Testserveur

i even tried: