tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Boris Folgmann <>
Subject How to JkMount /app1 to /
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:40:18 GMT

I've got an Apache hosting multiple vhosts. Some of them should be
connected to Tomcat using mod_jk.

Tomcat 4 is running multiple webapps:

What I can do in Apache is: is mapped to /app1 using "JkMount /app1 Worker" is mapped to /app2 using "JkMount /app2 Worker"

But how can I avoid /app1 and /app2 in the URL?
It shouldn't be necessary because the domains are different, so Apache has
differnt vhosts for them.

So what I want to have is: should be mapped to /app1 should be mapped to /app2

"JkMount / Worker" is not possible, because I have no root context in
tomcat. Additionally this construction can't disinguish between /app1 and

Any idea?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message