tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Chopp <>
Subject Re: Why tomcat 4 or even 3?
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:16:28 GMT
Wendy Smoak wrote:

> From: "John Villar" <>
>>i don't think that every T4 user has HP-UX
> No... by my count, I think there are three of us. :)

And don't forget me... I'm the guy who runs Tomcat on OpenVMS on an HP Alpha
system [well, really I think of them as DEC Alpha, not as Compaq Alpha or
even as HP Alpha] and I have the same problem with Tomcat v4.1.x being the
only version that HP provides for me to use.  As such, I continue to use
Tomcat v4.1.x on my WinXP development system, too.  I also run it on
NetWare, and it seems that Tomcat there, too, is still at v4.1.x as v5
hasn't been provided by Novell.

Chuck Chopp

ChuckChopp (at) rtfmcsi (dot) com

RTFM Consulting Services Inc.     864 801 2795 voice & voicemail
103 Autumn Hill Road              864 801 2774 fax
Greer, SC  29651

Do not send me unsolicited commercial email.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message