tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Chopp <chuckch...@rtfmcsi.com>
Subject Re: Why tomcat 4 or even 3?
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:16:28 GMT
Wendy Smoak wrote:

> From: "John Villar" <john.villar@florhard.com>
>
>>i don't think that every T4 user has HP-UX
>

> No... by my count, I think there are three of us. :)

And don't forget me... I'm the guy who runs Tomcat on OpenVMS on an HP Alpha
system [well, really I think of them as DEC Alpha, not as Compaq Alpha or
even as HP Alpha] and I have the same problem with Tomcat v4.1.x being the
only version that HP provides for me to use.  As such, I continue to use
Tomcat v4.1.x on my WinXP development system, too.  I also run it on
NetWare, and it seems that Tomcat there, too, is still at v4.1.x as v5
hasn't been provided by Novell.

--
Chuck Chopp

ChuckChopp (at) rtfmcsi (dot) com http://www.rtfmcsi.com

RTFM Consulting Services Inc.     864 801 2795 voice & voicemail
103 Autumn Hill Road              864 801 2774 fax
Greer, SC  29651

Do not send me unsolicited commercial email.