tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sean Cooper <secoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a mechanism to control the HTTP header order?
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:36:22 GMT
I have an application that I am test crawling with a COTS search
engine.  It runs fine in an embedded version of Tomcat where the
header order is
"http/1.0 200 OK, Content-Type, Connection:close, Date, Server,
Last-Modified", but the header order for the stand-alone Tomcat
installation in Windows came out as "http/1.0 ok, Last-Modified,
Content-Type, Date, Server,
Connection:close".  Which is causing a problem with the COTS search product.

Is there any mechanism to control the order that Tomcat displays the
HTTP headers in?  I need to ensure that the Last-Modified header
appears after the Date header.

-Sean