tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gerardo Juarez <gera...@computo-industrial.com.mx>
Subject RE: Why is Tomcat/Connector Installation So Incredibly Painful??
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 17:11:08 GMT

You're right, if you don't have the time to contribute patches or
enhancements, you cannot expect anyone to care, since you are not paying
for the job. A complaint does, however, point to areas of potential
improvement, and wise developers will eventually listen to them, giving
each the priority they desire. It's called feedback... ;-)

Snapping kills feedback, and without feedback you're pretty much in the
dark.

Gerardo Juarez