tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex <a...@squigly.net>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5/Apache 2/JK2- production quality?
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:48:58 GMT

Inititally I would have agreed.  However, after lots of reading, monkeying
around, and working out everything, I can now say that we have implemented
successfully the jk2 adapter with both iis5 and apache2 withiout issue.
for it to work properly, i found you needed to have virtual-hosts in
tomcat ..  if you were doing something a bit more complex with multiple
hosts.

how many exact pages/traffic do they get?  i can't answer that right now.
i'll take a look in a bit.  haven't noticed any problems though.

-alex - pass the salt...