tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex <a...@squigly.net>
Subject RE: Load Balancing Configuration
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:41:47 GMT

when i was playing with sticky sessions (ultimately didn't get it working
-- which is why i went with the tomcat cluster and session replciation ..
which has it's benefits)

try putting StickySession=1 against the channel and/or the lb group.  does
this affect things?  i remember having it in for each channel and at the
time i thought it was right ... only the jk2 adapter didn't support it.