tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Nybro Bolding" <thomas.bold...@danskebank.dk>
Subject Vedr.: Re: Vedr.: Problem when using TAGLIB in JSP
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:48:49 GMT
Without packages you will soon have a myriad of classes and have no clue
as to which depends on which, nor how they relate. Further visibility and
accessibility of methods etc. take advantage of packages. Im sure there
are many more advantages but this is just my 5 cents...

/Thomas

jlonc@gi-bon.sk
06-09-2004 16:16
Besvar venligst til "Tomcat Users List"

        Til:    "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Vedr.:  Re: Vedr.: Problem when using TAGLIB in JSP

hi (again).

-

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?thread=536889&forum=33&message=2596508

> /Thomas

you're right thomas, i am using 1.4,
but do know the reason, why sun (or whoever) decided to change it that
way?
what's bad about packageless classes?

Best regards,
Juraj Lonc

<FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">_______________
Vi goer opmaerksom paa, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig information. Hvis du ved en
fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om fejlen ved at bruge
svar-funktionen. Samtidig beder vi dig slette e-mailen i dit system uden at videresende eller
kopiere den.
Selv om e-mailen og ethvert vedhaeftet bilag efter vores overbevisning er fri for virus og
andre fejl, som kan paavirke computeren eller it-systemet, hvori den modtages og laeses, aabnes
den paa modtagerens eget ansvar. Vi paatager os ikke noget ansvar for tab og skade, som er
opstaaet i forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen.
Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you have received this
message by mistake, please inform the sender of the mistake by sending a reply, then delete
the message from your system without making, distributing or retaining any copies of it.
Although we believe that the message and any attachments are free from viruses and other errors
that might affect the computer or IT system where it is received and read, the recipient opens
the message at his or her own risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising
from the receipt or use of this message.
</FONT>