tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Bookey" <ben.boo...@gistec-online.de>
Subject Setting JVM ==> file.encoding = Cp1252
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 09:43:35 GMT
Dear list,

I am new to Java and to TC. When I write all the java.system properties
to the logfile on my windows machine, I see I am using

file.encoding = Cp1252

on my linux machine this is

file.encoding = iso-8859-15

I know I can configure this jvm paramter in the catalina.bat/sh file, but
is there a way of doing this inside the server.xml or something ?

regards,

Ben

| GIStec GmbH - Ihr Partner f├╝r GIS - Technologie                   |
| Ben Bookey                                                        |
| Ben.Bookey@gistec-online.de           Fraunhoferstra├če 5          |
| Tel         0 61 51 / 155 - 254       D-64283 Darmstadt           |
| Fax         0 61 51 / 155 - 259       http://www.gistec-online.de |
| http://www.ingeoic.de              http://www.geo-watermarking.de |