tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Qin <Phillip....@shareowner.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat cgi NPH support
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:36:39 GMT
The legacy that I inherited from the "crazy" perl guy always has these lines
of codes

      print "Status: 302 Moved Temporarily\n";
      print "Location: http://www.whatever.com\n\n";

I made a quick fix to my CGIServlet

                        } else if (line.indexOf(":") >= 0) {
                        	// PQ: quick fix for 302 redirect
                        	if (line.substring(0,
line.indexOf(":")).trim().compareToIgnoreCase("STATUS")==0 &&
line.indexOf("302")>0) {
                        		response.setStatus(302);
                            } else {
                            response.addHeader
                                (line.substring(0,
line.indexOf(":")).trim(),
                                line.substring(line.indexOf(":") +
1).trim());
                            }
                        } else {

I am not sure if the above code applies to any one else so I am reluctant to
patch Tomcat.