tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Glen Ezkovich <>
Subject Re: chroot Linux 2.4.20-8 and tomcat 5.0.27
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:54:19 GMT
Thanks Oliver, that did the trick. I had the feeling that was the
directory I needed but for some reason I tried to make a new copy. What
was I thinking.

On Sep 19, 2004, at 9:42 AM, Olivier Jolly wrote:

> Just for checking, have you mounted /proc in the chroot ? It is a
> source of valuable information for any program running inside the jail
> and could explain the misbehaviour.
> "mount -t proc /proc proc" as root in the chroot
> Olivier
> For additional commands, e-mail:

Glen Ezkovich
HardBop Consulting
glen at - new and improved site coming soon

A Proverb for Paranoids:
worry about answers."
- Thomas Pynchon Gravity's Rainbow

To unsubscribe, e-mail: