tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob van Oostrum" <rob.vanoost...@blastradius.com>
Subject RE: cluster FarmWarDeployer
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:14:20 GMT
- should the deploy dir point to the webapp directory? I tried using the out-of-the-box configuration,
but that seemed to only copy the war and not actually deploy it
- where is the warfile supposed to arrive at each of the other 2 nodes? Is that what the deploy
dir property is for in the Deployer element on each of the nodes?