tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Zammetti" <fzamm...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: RE: A little offbeat question
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:32:57 GMT
That's usually what I do, just add . to the classpath.  That way you can
execute a class in the current directory wherever you are (which of course
comes up frequently when trying to test some minor thing on it's own)

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies
www.omnytex.com