tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Didier McGillis" <codesmo...@hotmail.com>
Subject ot: fax input
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 18:24:10 GMT
Have a question and maybe this is the wrong spot.  but I am looking at doing
away with accepting orders that are faxed.  however there are lots and lots
of my customers who doing the fax ordering is second nature.  I have looked
at making an exact copy of the order form and making them available online,
but I have also been thinking is there away to now with Java to receive the
fax at the website (fax server or something) and translate that data and
populate the form with that.

any one understand what I mean?

let me know or let me know if you have seen this done or if there is a
better answer elsewhere.

thanks

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology

first two months FREE*.